LRAPA Photography Contest
The LRAPA Photo Contest is now closed! To vote on the finalist photos, please click here. Voting will close 11:59 PM PT February 25, 2017. The winning photo will be announce February 28.
Lane Regional Air Protection Agency (LRAPA) is hosting its annual photo contest for the cover of their 2016 Annual Report.
Our theme this year is focused on Oakridge, Oregon. This includes people, landscapes, activities, events, landmarks, and traditions of Oakridge. The photo must have been taken in Oakridge, Oregon by a Lane County resident to enter.
There will be one grand prize winner, voted by the public starting Feb 20, 2017. The winner will receive a $200 Visa gift card and be featured on our 2016 annual report cover. Two Honorable Mention winners will each receive a $50 Visa gift card. Entrants can also be featured throughout the annual report.
Ten finalists will move on for public votes. The finalists will be selected by LRAPA staff.
To enter, fill out the entry here and submit your original digital photos here. We cannot accept a printed photograph but you may scan the photo and submit the file digitally.
The contest is open for entries from Friday January 30, 2017 – February 16, 2017. Public voting will be from February 20- 25.
Rules (please read the full rules)
- Photos must have been taken after Jan 1, 2016 in Oakridge, Oregon
- You must submit your own photos
- Maximum of three photos per person
- Judge’s decisions are final. Judges are staff members of Lane Regional Air Protection Agency (LRAPA) that will choose the final photos to move on to public voting. LRAPA staff, board members, and their families are not eligible to enter this contest.
- All photos become property of LRAPA and cannot be returned. All submissions acknowledge that they give permission to print photos and photographer info in LRAPA publications.
- Winners will be announced by Feb 28th, 2017. There will be 1 Grand Prize winner and 2 Honorable mentions.
Submissions accepted until midnight, February 16, 2017. Please read full rules before entry. Voting will begin February 20, 2017.
For more information, please visit the rules page.